Blue-chip Asset Manager in Cape Town, looking for a Microsoft CRM Developer. He or she will play a pivotal role in enhancing and administering the CRM platform, enforcing best practice and improving user productivity.
- Analysis of CRM business requirements.
- Work closely with the CRM business analyst to ensure business requirements are understood and met in the most effective way.
- Implement changes to meet these requirement based on best-practice and according to Company standards and deadlines.
- Develop and test programs and programming modifications; write testing plans for others to test your work.
- Customisation and enhancement of the CRM application, using built-in Microsoft admin, reporting, and development tools.
- Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production.
- Develop and enhance CRM reports using tools inside & outside of CRM.
- Work with other IT development resources to integrate CRM with other applications using SSIS and Markit (Integration tool set).
- Support user requests to import data into CRM from various sources, using established tools.
- Maintain software to latest version and patch levels ensuring minimal impact to current functionality.
- Maintain CRM security models.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM development and customization experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or 2015
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an IT role.
- An accredited Microsoft CRM qualification is advantageous.
- Financial markets and asset management industry experience is advantageous.
- 3 years’ experience with T-SQL
- Experience with web development technologies (ASP.NET, web services, CRM web-based APIs) a plus.
- Understands and uses programming and documentation best practices.
- Understanding of business and technical process interrelationships is essential.
full CTC with excellent bonus structures and skills development