Product Development Analyst – Investment Industry
Leading Asset Manager looking to employ a Product Development Analyst in their CPT office, wokring closely with their Head of Institutional buisness.
You will be a logical thinker who is exceptional with numbers and has a good understanding of financial products.
You will be involved in ensuring that their investment product range is continually appropriate, competitive and relevant.
2. Maintenance of all products offered by company at present – in South Africa and globally and to both institutional and retail investors
3. Keeping pace of needed changes in mandates (if any)
4. Ensuring correct structure of products for the investors in South Africa
5. Investigation and research into other product opportunities in the SA and global markets
6. Research around product structures for distribution to different investors across multiple jurisdictions
7. Work with the Global Head of Institutional Business to ensure that company product range remains competitive and current
8. Develop and design appropriate performance fee structures
9. Adjust existing products for new geographical markets
1. Proven product development experience from asset management or life insurance
2. Experience that facilitates a strong understanding of the South African savings industry
3. Exposure to product fees including performance fees
4. 8 years + working experience
-BCom Actuarial or similar