One of SA’s pre-eminent Financial Services players is looking for a SalesForce Developer. He/she should ideally be degreed with strong analytical and technical skills. You will support the business requirements for the continuing development of their Salesforce solutions, fulfilling defined business requirements and managing its ongoing development to support and deliver value to the business. The successful candidate will implement defined business projects, and ensure operational stability and associated support to both our Salesforce orgs is provided and effective.
Position based in Cape Town and only SA Citizens need apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. To support implementation of the business requirements for the delivery of Work Packages and Change Requests.
2. Manage the day-to-day administration and monitoring of the Salesforce solutions, and act as the subject matter expert for Salesforce.
3. To implement application development requirements, with a constant focus on providing technical guidance and coordinating business efficiencies through the activities of applications development.
4. To liaise with IT infrastructure services and other third parties, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
5. To promote opportunities for shared salesforce applications and common business efficiencies.
6. To define, plan and manage releases of Salesforce application updates.
7. To support improvement initiatives involving business applications.
8. To support the strategy for strategic, tactical and maintenance activities.
9. To take responsibility for time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management in the Salesforce environment.
10. To act as technical expert for Salesforce, and share knowledge as appropriate.
1. Involved in Solution Design for salesforce.com projects.
2. Lightning Exp
3. Experience in Multiple Salesforce.com Products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
4. Experience in following standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
5. Custom Business Process Developments via Salesforce administration and configuration. Including Apex Technology.
1. Graduate student in Accounting, Investment Management or Computer Science fields.
2. Salesforce Developer Certification